"You are gold, baby, solid gold."
Motherhood, renewal, strength.
The warm humour in this will put a smile on anyone's lips.
The calla lily is often given when celebrating new life and success. It is the essential symbol of a new mother and child, birth and new beginnings.
The calla lily is purely ornamental as its parts are poisonous and not appropriate for medical use. This beauty is strictly for decorative purposes, and she reminds us that we need to remember our self-care.
As we – women, mothers, partners, wives, sisters, daughters, friends – tend to measure our own value by how much we care for others, it's essential that we remember to pamper ourselves as well.
Sometimes you just need to celebrate your beauty, rather than focus on how useful you are, and remember that you are a singularly awesome person.
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout
You can read more about this collection here.