"What is done in love, angel, is done well."
Abundance, honour, love.
The peony inspires you to grow your love and share your abundance with the universe.
The peony, called the queen of flowers, is so wealthy, so much a queen, that she can afford to give. It doesn't occur to her to take inventories or put something aside for later. She dispenses her treasures without limits and welcomes all to share in her abundance.
The peony reminds you that you have an opportunity to share your love, your joy and your laughter – and that in sharing, you will find you feel even more full.
There is no need to go anywhere or to make any special effort. Enjoy sensuality without possessiveness and fulfil your creativity by doing both big and small projects.
The peony reminds you to let the abundance in – enjoy it, ground yourself in it and let your sharing overflow. Lean into your heart and let your whole life become a sharing of love and light.
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout
You can read more about this collection here.