“To love oneself,” wrote Oscar Wilde, “is the beginning of a life-long romance.”
And as with every love story, there is both sunshine and storm. Love comes easy on good days when your self-esteem stands tall on your accomplishments.
It's when you falter that your self-directed goodwill deserts you. Suddenly, all you can remember are your faults and your internal monologue is full of harsh judgements.
You start to blame and shame yourself for your pain. You abandon yourself and look to whoever and whatever would give you comfort.
To win back your own heart, and reclaim your well-being, you need to find your self-compassion again.
So, be nice to yourself. You deserve it, love.
- Print size: 10x10 in (25.4x25.4 cm)
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout