The spirit of the bear is a source of support for you in times of difficulty. It provides courage and promotes a stable foundation for facing challenges. Representing strength, consideration and finding sweetness in life the bear totem will watch over you.
When the bear wanders into your life it may be a time to stand firm in your truth and your beliefs. If you have been swallowing your words or compromising your vision, the bear totem’s message is to stay true to yourself.
The bear often comes into your life during a time of self-examination. Just like the bear retreats to hibernate you should consider if you need some “cave time” to restore yourself. Find your truth, then live with the same humour and honour as does the bear.
To the Native Americans, the bear is a symbol of wisdom and strength. They regard it as a guardian and protector who watches over morality and administers justice, and it was common for warriors to have bear charms for protection.
People under the bear totem are often strong, protective and natural helpers, coming quickly to those in need. Invoke the power of your bear totem when you need inner strength, fearlessness and confidence in yourself and your abilities.
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout
You can read more about the making of this collection here.