In the pink and orange of sunrise, this piece is all about genesis – the beginning of something new, the dawn of a new day.
The very first bird in this series is inspired by a desire to find a more loose painting style.
How can I breathe life into a scene, tell a story, working with rudimental shapes, strokes, colours and light?
This bird sits on its branch as if he was just created and placed on earth. Still gazing up in anticipation for the command of quickening from the heavens – divine permission to take flight.
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout
You can read more about the making of this collection here.