With plumage ranging from a rebellious black to a moody grey, and with a bright purple chest, this bird will help you find inner strength and creativity.
Fragile in its courage, this little bird will delight you every time you see it.
If little girls were birds, they'd look something like this. Like this bird, little girls would favour bold, rich colours that let everyone know they've entered the room.
Having to crane their necks to look up and meet the eyes of adults can be a daunting thing, but ever sophisticated in their rebellion, little girls will defy anyone to say that the pompoms on their dresses are too big.
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout
You can read more about the making of this collection here.