"Inhale strength, exhale bullshit, dove, you can let it go now."
Childhood, playfulness, purity.
This blue daisy will help you gently come back to the present moment.
The road to serenity is ahead and you can only travel it if you lighten the load. Breathe in, breathe out, let all that unnecessary stuff go, it's not serving you anymore.
The moment you start seeing life as non-serious, the burden on your heart disappears. Life is rarely as serious as we believe it to be, and when we recognise that it responds by giving us more opportunities to play.
Celebrate the joy of being alive, like a butterfly that has emerged from its chrysalis into the light. The daisy reminds us of when you were a child, discovering seashells on the beach or building castles in the sand, without any concern that the waves might come and wash them away in the next moment.
Life is playful and full of laughter, and this is your time to reclaim your playfulness and the pure joy of life. Like the daisy that unfurls its petals each morning, and closes them each night, seize the moment, this day, and let your seriousness go.
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout
You can read more about this collection here.