The caribou are honoured for their nobility and represent the continuation of the tribe. One of the first beasts that humans relied on for food, supplies, clothing and tools, the caribou gained high status and represent worthiness.
Caribou are resourceful survivors who live in areas where few other animals can survive. They symbolise savvy knowledge; indigenous people were led to medicinal herbs by caribou pawing in packed snow to find herbs and grasses.
The caribou totem welcomes the opportunity to guide others in new directions, and its soft demeanour is easy to get along with. When the spirit of the caribou appears in your life it may be time to step up and take an active role in caring for your herd. The key role of the caribou is guidance and it inspires perseverance and endurance.
Invoke the spirit of the caribou when you need support in clear communication, spiritual transitioning and social abilities. The caribou embodies movement, finding inner peace and your place as you journey through life.
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout
You can read more about the making of this collection here.