The spirit of the dog represents love, protection and loyalty. Dogs are faithful companions and loyal partners who love their owners unconditionally. Anyone who loves dogs has experienced the truly unconditional love that dogs give.
The expression "dogged" means showing tenacity and grim persistence and describes someone who never gives up – even on the brink of exhaustion. This isn't a coincidence as there have been many amazing stories of dogs showing great persistence even in the face of grave danger.
Despite being hard workers dogs are always ready to play. The spirit of the dog reminds you to live in the moment and be unburdened by thoughts of the past or the future. When you're content in the now you will find that playfulness and joy come easily into your life.
When the dog is your totem you are likely to be steady, kind and loving. When it enters your life it is a sign that you have a lot of love to give – it is time to let go of the past and open your heart.
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout
You can read more about the making of this collection here.