"Don't cry because it's over, lamb, smile because it happened."
Remembrance, true love, compassion.
Let the forget-me-not connect you to the beauty in life and cherishing the good times.
As the name implies, the forget-me-not symbolises remembrance and inspires you to remember the good times spent with others. It bids you reconnect with your compassion and appreciate the life experiences given to you.
When you are at home with yourself and with what life has brought you, there is a sense of grace surrounding you – a childlike delight in the world radiating from within.
The innocence that comes from a deep experience of life is childlike, but not childish. The innocence of children is beautiful but ignorant. It is replaced by mistrust and doubt as you grow and learn that the world can be a dangerous and threatening place.
The forget-me-not inspires you to find acceptance of the ever-changing wonder of life so that you may gain wisdom and the innocence of a life lived fully.
Grow more loving towards yourself, so that you can work easily with others. When you are relaxed and at ease, you are open to new possibilities as they present themselves. When you are in tune with your own nature, you understand that existence is providing you with exactly what you need.
"If I turn into another
Dig me up from under what is covering
The better part of me
Sing this song
Remind me that we'll always have each other
When everything else is gone"
- Dig, Incubus
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout
You can read more about this collection here.