"Be strong enough to stand alone, pumpkin, and brave enough to ask for help."
Faith, valour, wisdom.
This vibrant flower reminds us that the wise choice is not always the hardest choice.
Viewed from different angles, the iris seems to glisten with colour. It scintillates and radiates energy, shifting its colours to remind us that we should express our true colours.
She lets us know, that it's okay to shift and change. Blooming is about growth, and we need to embrace who we are while accepting and leaning into the changes we go through.
The iris will facilitate your transformation and inspire you to get past the mundane and into a higher level of perception. There is no point in fighting against the changes in life or trying to avoid or deny them. If the seed is to become the flower, you must go through them, and be courageous enough to transform into the flower you are meant to be.
When an iris shows up in your life, it's time to approach who you are from different angles. Remember that two seemingly opposite things can both be true at once: you can have the strength to stand alone while also requiring help – and asking for it is just as courageous as going at it alone.
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout
You can read more about this collection here.