"Courage, darling, the pain is temporary."
Kindness, fertility, generosity.
The lily reminds us that lust is the seed, love is the flower and compassion is the fragrance.
The graceful lily embodies vulnerability and encourages us to be our true selves – as well as allowing others to be as they are.
The traditional symbol of love and lovers, this flower inspires us to nurture love and compassion.
At the most earthy level, love is lust, sexual attraction. This kind of love will not usually last and you should celebrate it for what it is – welcome its happening and say goodbye with gratitude when it is over.
As we mature, we begin to experience the love that exists beyond sexuality – love that honours the unique individuality of the other. We begin to understand that our partner is a mirror, reflecting unseen aspects of ourselves, and supporting us to become whole.
This love is rooted in freedom, rather than expectations or need. On the wings of this love, we rise higher and move towards the universal love that experiences everything as one.
By becoming aware and alert, meditative, you can transform lust into love. And when your meditativeness becomes total and permeates everything, your love blooms into compassion.
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout
You can read more about this collection here.