"Hey, honey bunch, love the lines on your face like the map of your life that they are."
Purity, enlightenment, self-regeneration.
Let the lotus inspire you to journey from dark beginnings to the surface of the water where you can enjoy the sunlight.
Digging its roots down into the mud, the lotus flower reaches up and places its bloom upon the surface of the water. She reminds you that the journey from darkness to light is neither easy or simple, but that it is worth it to reach your full potential.
The lotus also reminds us that the choice to bloom must be made every day – she might even submerge herself under the water as she closes her petals in the evening, only to rise again to greet the sun the next morning.
An integral part of becoming you is to recognise and appreciate the journey that you have taken to come here. Your life experiences have shaped you and challenged you to become the person you are today – the good, the bad and the ugly.
When the lotus comes into your life, it encourages you to let go, drop all that extra weight that you're carrying around and just revel in where you are today.
It bids you celebrate who you are now and reminds you to not begrudge the life lived that can be heard in your wisdom and seen in your body. You will do well to remember that experience is not gained for free.
Find a nice sunny spot and just indulge yourself in the light for a moment. Reconnect and recentre yourself, the journey continues. Charaiveti, charaiveti, said Gautama Buddha, keep on moving.
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout
You can read more about this collection here.