"Be brave, love, you can do it."
Passion, confidentiality, courage.
We're all afraid. We're all afraid that we'll fail. The difference between those who do and those who don't is this rose.
Roses have been loved for centuries and are the quintessential messengers of love and desire. What can not be expressed in words, can surely be communicated with a rose – grab life by the throat and take that special person into your confidence.
Roses are a symbol of confidentiality – the Latin expression "sub rosa" literally means "under the rose". In ancient Rome, a rose placed on a door expressed that confidential matters were being discussed in that particular room.
Let this rose inspire courage in your heart and see you to success. Whatever it is that you want to do, whatever it is you're dreaming of – don't get stuck in your dream state.
Pluck up your courage, and this rose, and make your dreams a reality. It's time to be a doer and not a wilted wallflower.
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout
You can read more about this collection here.