When we become still and silent, our intuition can teach us what it knows. Our language places this inner knowing solidly in the quiet wisdom of our bodies.
We say we have a gut feeling or feel something tug at our hearts. Insight arrives intact and without a surplus of words – we just know.
We are silently drawn to what is right for us and we should go where our intuition takes us.
Taken from a poem by Rumi, this wisdom has endured over the centuries and is as true today as it ever was.
- Print size: 8x10 in (20.3x25.4 cm)
- Printed on acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours
- Shipping will be calculated during checkout