"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."
This quote from Rumi has endured the centuries and is as true today as it ever was.
Because when you become still and silent, your intuition tells you what it knows; places that quiet wisdom in your body.
And when you say you have a gut feeling or feel something tugging at your heart, that's insight arriving without a surplus of words. You just know.
Always follow that silent pull of your intuition.
- Print size: 12x16 in (30.8x40.6 cm)
- Printed on museum-quality, acid-free paper in vivid colours that won’t fade
- The paper has a beautiful smooth matte finish
- Ideal for framing
- The archival-quality paper is thick and durable
- Wrapped in a protective sheet & delivered in a sturdy cardboard tube
- As good as original work at a fraction of the cost
- Please note that lighting and screen settings may affect the appearance of the colours